Sometimes you are in a position full negative energy. Life has put you there and maybe you are wondering why. Things can happen unexpectedly and they may take lots of your energy. I have been there before. I think, many times in my life. But lately, I have been noticing certain patterns in my behavior, how is it possible that I let negative energy control my feelings and thoughts so much? We should protect ourselves and have faith in whatever situation we may be. In today’s blog post I am going to explain to you how you can turn your life around to life it the fullest.
1. Find a passion, a source that gives you energy
– For me, that passion is blogging. But it can be anything from drawing to spending time with your greatest friends. This source has to give you positive energy in your life, instead of taking energy from you. Of course, it is not always like this. I get up in the morning really early to work on my blog, so it makes me tired too. But it is about the feeling you get after, in your whole body. Do you feel grateful, happy, satisfied after being with this source? Then you are exactly where you should be!
2. Stop watching TV
– Okay, this may sound weird to you but it actually helps a lot! I used to watch TV all the time after I came home from work or college. It distracts you and you may have been looking to your computer screen already the whole day. Your brain will be staying to active to do anything and it has an influence on your sleep routine.
3. Take responsibility
– The scariest thing is to admit that your life probably sucks right now. You are in a position you do not want to be at all. Do not blame your problems on someone else. You are 100% in control of your life. You can sit back and wait and wait until something magical happens. But life is now. (I feeel soooo creative right now haha! I hope this is going to help you out so much!)
4. Embrace every positive little thing
– If you are in that negative position, where you do not know how to get out. Focus on the small positive things that are actually happening. This can be a sweet message from your friend who is trying to help you out. Or it can be the joyful thought that there is still some peanut butter left in the fridge. The little things are everything. Often we forget them, we focus on the big picture of how our life should be.
Take care of yourself, where ever you are ♥
Love this! Especially the point about watching TV! I used to feel so drained after watching TV and time would just pass by so quickly without me even noticing! This was a great list x
Thank you so much!! <3