I think we can all relate to the fact that 2019 flew by. Gone before I know. I thought it was about time to reflect. 2018 was a year of growth for me: I started eating vegan, exercising every day and I started to live life for myself. Which made me truly happy with who I am and who I want to be. However, 2019 trough some things on me that had a lot of influence on my stress levels. That changed my perception of life: your perception is your reality! If you see anything as something negative it will turn out that way. As a very positive person, I found this hard to deal with it. So, I am starting off 2020 with a whole other perception and approach. Here are the five TOP things I learned from 2019:
- Listen to yourself! Speak up if something feels terribly wrong for you. Even if it is something other people would suggest as being good. It has to feel that way. In 2019 I started listening more to my own feelings and I stopped where it felt wrong to push through.
- I haven’t been really confident about my body lately. When I have stress I am always eating more unhealthy, then I should… But I learned in 2019 that my body is coping with all these stress levels really well and I am so thankful for that! It is functioning, sleeping and it works still great during workouts. So don’t be harsh on yourself! Your body takes you everywhere, take care of it!
Also, I loved the post, Sophie wrote about body confidence: Fuck being: bikini body ready
- It is okay to disappoint people…. and you will be disappointing more people in 2020! It is calling choosing you, over everything else.
- Communicating is everything, in relationships, friendships even with your family. If you have a hard time expressing how you feel, try talking with someone close to you. In 2019 I have been holding in so many feelings I had and it took a lot of pressure away when I started talking with my friends about how I felt. It doesn’t even have to be about feelings. If someone made a joke about you and you didn’t like it: don’t hesitate to say that!
- Don’t let your emotions keep you off from work. Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed that I lose all my focus on the things I want to achieve and in 2019 I learned to control them. To overcome them. If you keep your head close to your goals, you win.
Keep it up girl ! You are doing good ❤️
ahhh thank you so much ! <3