Hey, my loves! How are you doing today? How is your quarantine time? I am spending a lot of time focusing on me. I work out every day and try to schedule everything as much as possible. I also started bullet journaling again which made me feel really happy. These times are really scary, you never know what is coming with the virus that is taking over our world. It is the scariest thing! Please stay safe and insight, I wish you all the best ❤
Let’s move on to today’s post… I wash my hair twice per week, this works best for me and it keeps my hair very healthy. This is my step by step routine to get my blonde, curly hair:
1. First I spray in some heat protection to prevent my hair from damage.
2. The second step is to blow dry my hair with the Formawell Beauty X Kendall Jenner Ionic Gold Fusion Pro Föhn .
3. When my hair is totally dry I like to pull up half of my hair and brush it through.
4. Then I start curling my hear with the BaByliss Creative Krultang it is not super expensive, but works really well!
5. I use some hair spray from L’oreal.
6. My last step is to curl the upper part of my hair and then I am done!
7. If my hair feels a bit dry, I love to use the products from Gisou
I have used all of these products for a long time and I am still really happy with them. I hope this was helpful!
If you are looking for the products you can find them down below, I have tried to find the cheapest, but fine ones!
Previous post: Birthday Make up
Your hair looks so pretty. I really like the look of that curling wand, it looks longer than mine so I bet it’s a lot quicker for long hair too xo
thank youuu! that is so kind of you! Yes I think it is great for long hair too.
You have such pretty hair! I’m forever straightening my hair, I need to start experimenting with some curls to change it up a bit.
Thank you so much! <3 yesss, curls is always fun!!
I love this look, you look so happy and beautiful aswell! I’m going to follow your blog now, can’t wait to read more posts!
Ah thank you so much Catherine! <3
I have REALLY curly hair so I try not to use any heat when styling it otherwise I end up with a ball of frizz! The Gisou products look lovely though, I might have to try them 🙂
Ahh I understand! I saw it at one of your pictures. it looks amazing !
oo i’ve been after a new curling wand so have to check this out!x
you should do!! x
Your hair is gorgeous 💖
thank you so kind of you
These are such pretty curls love it!!
thank you ! <3